COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
We’re the UK’s leading specialists for the provision of all types of Residential & Commercial Bridging Loans
Commercial Bridging Loans are used when there is a gap in financing that needs filling quickly.
For a Commercial Bridging Loan, the overall use of the property has to be more than 40% commercial. For example, if you were buying a retail unit with a at above it, the retail unit’s value would have to be more than 40% of the total value.
- Loan terms: 1 – 12 months
- Arrangement fees: from 1%
- Valuation fees: Case by case
- Legal fees: Case by case
- Exist fee: Case by case on Commercial
- Interest rates: 1.25% on Commercial
- Loan to value: 65% on Commercial